Disable Yahoo Account key In Few Steps
Yahoo is well-known to offer the best email services. Yahoo has a huge fan base across the globe. It is the best email platform which has something for everyone. It is also updating its features list and the latest addition is account key. It allows users to access their account with one tap. It is safer and secure way rather than using the same old password. Yahoo sends a notification to your preferred cell phone. You can approve access with a tap on your telephone, so nobody else can get into your record.
However, if you're using dual devices and Yahoo applications, you can select where the notification is sent. Moreover, you can turn off or disable the Account Key and turn back to a password, if you want. For expert help dial Yahoo support phone number. Here below are the simple steps to disable Yahoo account key.
Manage Account Key from a web browser
- Navigate the Yahoo Account security page.
- From their tap on "Yahoo Account Key” and click Manage.
- Now move your mouse to the right of any device you want to turn on or off.
- Tap Disable Account Key at the down of the screen to go back to the password method.
Disable Account Key from a Yahoo mobile app
- Open the Account Key enabled app
- Click on Menu icon Image
- Click on the Account Key Image
- Click Manage Account Key.
- Tap to the right of any device you want to turn on or off.
- Now tap Disable Account Key to switch back to a password.
If you face any issue while following the above steps dial Yahoo email support number for instant help.
Our Recent Blog - Yahoo helpline number
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire